From idea, certificate and innovation thru technological transfer and services at
highly innovative units with activity based on added value
ARoTT - Romanian Association for Technology Transfer and Innovation is a professional organization of technological transfer and innovation profile units, a non-governmental and non-profit organization.
Evaluation report (pdf file)
- Promoting and protecting business environment of technological transfer entities (incubators, parks, etc) and innovative business from Romania,
- Promote professional interest of members,
- Strengthening professional authority of entities and their social prestige,
- Increased competitively by reinforcing technological and innovation base.
- Promote and protect professional and commercial interest of members.
- Organize and promote professional and commercial contacts of entities from same activity domain.
- Elaborate and promote legislative initiatives for members and facilitate members access to governmental and non-governmental organizations.
- Organize and ensure support for collaboration between members.
- Assistance and promote of individual, common or third person projects.
- Competitive industry thru:
- Promote economical competitively concept thru R&D and Innovation.
- Promote ethical conduct foot members;
- Promote quality in members activity.
- Promote durable development concept for/thru members activity.
- Stimulate and promote innovative activities, protect technical and intellectual rights.
- Promote industry image inside and outside of country.
- Ensure competitive informational flux and non-discriminatory dissemination of data for members.
- Perform technological transfer activities, research-development, studies and strategy development, creating databases, centralize information’s and ensure non-discriminatory access of members.
- Promote and participate at informational and knowledge society implementation from Romania.
- Organize improving actions inside/outside of country for members benefit.
- Organize events and programs for young people in order to promote Informational Society and Knowledge Society.
- Association demonstrate representative and advisory character thru:
- Represent and sustain professional, commercial or group interest of members in front of governmental or non-governmental organization/institutions from our country or foreign countries;
- Study elaboration, information sharing, specialty consulting for members or third persons\;
- Propose to legal organization promoting of normative documents for members;
- Initiate meetings and professional contacts.
ARoTT members, associations, organizations with juridical personality, profit or non-profit, legal private and organizations from universitary environment which are joining to actual statute.
Objective: Increasing number of products and technology offers or used thru technological transfer.
Reaching the objective:
- Identify and promote innovative products;
- Promote technological cooperation;
- Access to research results.
What is trans-national technological transfer
- The proces thru which information, knowledge, ideea or technology developed by an organisation for a certain purpose are used or applied in other organisation from other area and different purpose.
- Relation between innovators and applicants which leads to creation or development of new products, technologies or systems;
- Selling or exchange of intellectual properties regarding a technology, involving producer agreement;
- Successful application or adaptation of developed technology of one unit in such way that will correspond for necessities of more units;
- Assuming technology, know-how or experience from one unit to another, industrial sector to another, from research to market as an innovation element (which not include just simple commerce);
- Promoting research results for industry and international partners;
- Identify new technology offers and requires;
- Consultance and promoting of new technologies;
- Consultance regarding industrial property, technological transfer trans-national;
- Organize and participate at international meetings, brokerage, market and exhibitions;
- Dissemination; creating partnerships;
- Contractors forming;
- Support for implementing new products or technologies;
- Requirements evaluation and offers for SME’s and their international collaboration abilities;
- Consultancy for certify according to ISO 9001 quality standards.
- Creating a network in order to stimulate partnerships and developing new promoting innovation strategies;
- Stimulate local communications in order to identify problems, finding solutions and actors for implementation;
- Creating SME’s – Local administration – Research – Innovation – University – Civil society – Industrial units partnerships in order to develop thru innovation;
- Information gathering, create partnerships opportunities and business development.
- Increasing number of innovative units based on high added value and number of efficient units based on innovative technologies.